Welcome to Pan-African Research
Pan-African Investment and Research Services (PAIRS) is a leading advisory and economic research firm. We produce cutting edge economic research informed by astute political economy insights. Our financial advisory division specialises in helping organisations develop business plans attractive to investors in the public, private and social sectors across Southern Africa and globally. Our firm is a Level 2 B-BBEE contributor.
- Established track record of 50 years collective experience in macroeconomic research
- Global access to top rated emerging market resident expert analysis in nearly all emerging economies
- Ability to integrate technical economic analysis with in-depth political economy issues and policy options
Established track record of 20 years in development policy at international, national, sub-national and regional levels
- Illicit Financial Flows
- Integrated National Financing Frameworks
- Established track record of 15 years of experience in financial advisory
- The full suite of advisory services with specialist expertise in capital raising, mergers and acquisitions, strategic investment and business growth strategy.
- Small team providing focused attention to clients
- Capability to blend technical economic and econometric analysis with political economy context
- Established global network of experts in over 38 countries.
- Credible track record over 15 years
“From our African roots we trumpet our expertise across the globe!”
“We assess our client needs first, to establish if we are the appropriate team for their required services.”
Get In Touch
Pan-African Investment & Research Services can help you gain new macroeconomic insights on how the South African economy impacts your business. Our capital raising conversations can assist you to take your business to the next level and our sustainability division can assist investors in producing shared value and measuring impact of business in various aspects of ESG. Use our diverse backgrounds and expertise to make informed business decisions.